"How to deal with PA" by noted PA authority Dr. J. Micheal BONE at
It looks like a useful seminar and is quite reasonable at $45 for 3x3h
Here is the "blurb":
- Your children refuse to see you. They hang up on you
when you call them on the phone. If your children do
talk to you, their profanity-laced tirades shock and
destroy you. In these cases do you want to:
- Attend a Court-ordered therapy program with your
children that most likely will make your bad
- Engage a therapist who believes that you are an
abusive, controlling and dangerous parent – before
you even walk through the office door?
- Have a therapist report to the Court that your
relationship with your children has always been damaged?
- Work with a therapist who believes you have never
been involved in your children’s lives – before
ever talking to you?
- Work with a therapist who reports biased perceptions
to the Court as objective fact?
- If you want nothing more than normal relationships
with your children, you don’t want any part of
these scenarios. Yet sadly, many loving parents find
themselves in these situations.
- If you’re one of these parents, this course could
be of significant help to you and your attorney.
[transcribed from original Google Groups website on May 26, 2014]