Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week before PAAD 2008

On April 19, 2008, the week before PAAD 2008 Edmonton had a terrible arctic front move in. I had been planing on "checking-out" the City Hall venue so I could be familiar with our selected "site" and so I took my camera along downtown to document it for Toronto.

It was pretty miserable!  The snow was coming down fast and blowing hard (as you can tell).  In the main square were a number of workmen who were setting up tents for Edmonton  Fashion Week!  It seemed poetic justice as the "Fashionista's" were the major excuse City Hall had given to locate me off the square.

For those who are interested, here is the visual account.



I hope we have better "spring" weather for 2009.

Cheers, crj

p.s  Mayor Stephen MANDEL issued a Proclamation making April 25 "Parental Alienation Awareness Day in Edmonton".

No comments: